Count down to the most festive time of year in 2022 with a selection of twenty-four Illinois craft beers. Local craft breweries throughout Illinois will be coming together to produce a Advent calendar featuring unique one off beers to help bring you some Holiday cheer.
24 Exclusive Illinois Craft Beers for 24 Days of Holiday Cheer! Each beer was made exclusively for this Advent Calendar. You will not find these beers anywhere else!Lodi Tap House
This special Illinois Craft Beer Advent Calendar will be available for $89.99 ($3.75/beer) at twenty pickup locations during the month of November & early December. Some locations will charged an additional $8 for pickup (due to delivery costs).
This is a great way for Illinoisans to support their favorite local brewery (or breweries) and try some others in the state.
If you are planning to purchase this craft beer pack, be sure to check out the dates available to pickup your Advent calendar:
- Lodi Tap House (North Utica): 4-7PM November 3rd
- Lil Beaver Brewing (Bloomington): 4-7PM November 4th
- Lodi Tap House (Maple Park): 4-7PM November 5th
- Mikerphone Brewing (Elk Grove): 2-5PM November 6th
- 8th Industry (Peoria): 4-7PM November 8th
- Penrose Brewing (Geneva): 4-7PM November 9th
- On Tour Brewing (Chicago): 4-7PM November 10th
- Pig Minds Brewing (Rockford): 4-7PM November 11th
- Hailstorm Brewing Company (Tinley Park): 4-7PM November 12th
- Buzz Bomb Brewing Co. (Springfield): 2-5PM November 13th
- Flight Bottle Shoppe (Yorkville): 4-7PM November 15th
- Triptych Brewing (Savoy): 4-7PM November 16th
- Will County Brewing Company (Shorewood): 4-7PM November 17th
- Phase Three Brewing Company (Lake Zurich): 4-7PM November 18th
- Obscurity Mead Hall (Elburn): 4-7PM November 19th
- Soundgrowler Brewing Co. (Tinley Park): 2-5PM November 20th
- Miskatonic Brewing Company (Darien): 4-7PM November 22nd
- Solemn Oath Brewing (Naperville): 4-7PM November 23rd
- Wake Brewing (Rock Island): 4-7PM November 25th
- Riverlands Brewing Company (St. Charles): 4-7PM November 26th
- Pizza Beer Whiskey (Sycamore): 2-5PM November 27th
- Lake Effect Brewing (Chicago): 4-7PM November 29th
- More Brewing Company (Huntley): 4-7PM November 30th
- Obscurity Mead Hall (Elburn): 4-7PM December 1st
- White Oak Brewery (Normal): 4-7PM December 2nd
- Art History Brewing (Geneva): 4-7PM December 3rd
These were the 2021 Illinois Brewery Advent Calendar Pick-up Locations:
- Lodi Tap House (North Utica): 4-7PM November 10th
- Solemn Oath (Naperville): 4-7PM November 11th
- Lodi Tap House (Maple Park): 4-7PM November 12th
- More Brewing (Huntley): 2-6PM November 13th
- Brickstone Brewing (Bourbannais): 12-4PM November 14th
- Crystal Lake Brewing (Crystal Lake): 4-7PM November 15th
- Will County (Shorewood): 4-7PM November 16th
- Obed & Issacs (Peoria): 4-7PM November 17th
- Church Street (Itasca): 4-7PM November 18th
- Liquid Love Brewing (Buffalo Grove): 4-7PM November 19th
- Obscurity Mead Hall and Cidery (Elburn): 2-6PM November 20th
- Right Bee Cider (Chicago): 12-4PM November 21st
- Wake Brewing (Rock Island): 4-7PM November 22nd
- Miskatonic Brewing (Darien): 4-7PM November 23rd
- Lil Beaver Brewing (Bloomington): 4-7PM November 24th
- D&G Brewing (St. Charles): 4-7PM November 26th
- Marz Community Brewing (Chicago): 2-6PM November 27th
- Werk Forc Brewing (Plainfield): 12-4PM November 28th
- Triptych Brewing (Savoy): 4-7PM November 29th
- One Trick Pony (Lansing): 4-7PM November 30th
- Obscurity Brewing (Elburn): 4-7PM November 30th
You choose your pickup location at time of purchase.
Info from 2021: If you plan to buy this beer pack for your buddies, you can save money with bulk purchasing. Save 6% off per pack ($84.99) when you purchase five or more. Save 10% off per pack ($80.99) when you purchase ten or more.
If you’ve never tried a beer Advent calendar, it’s definitely time! This particular craft beer Advent calendar seems like the perfect way to try some local Illinois breweries throughout December. You will also be supporting local businesses which is great for your community. It’s a win-win in my book.
If you end up purchasing this Illinois Craft Beer Advent Calendar, I’d welcome your reviews of the beers (and breweries) in the comments section below. Be sure to give a shout-out to your favorite Illinois breweries too.